Yazıcı Sayfası
Title: Form Foam and Mattress Industry and Trade CO.
Established: 2002/Kayseri
Capital: 50,000,000 TL
Total size: 46,424 m2 with 34,125 m2 covered area
Number of employees: 413
Number of branches or affiliates: 1 (Kayseri)
Description of activity:

The only facility of Erciyes Anadolu Holding in the chemicals sector, it manufactures high quality polyurethane foam rubber that is the basic input in the production of Form Foam Sofas, couches, beds, automotive, home textiles, medical products, viscoelastic pillows, packaging, lamination, heat and sound isolation.

57% of total production is offered to Erciyes Anadolu Holding factories while the remaining 43% is offered to the other producers in Turkey through its wide network of dealers.

With a foam production of 1 million cubic meters, it is the largest in the polyurethane foam sector and the latest technologies aid in manufacturing polyurethane foams of various density, color, size, shape and physical characteristics in conformity with international standards.

Form Foam holds the certificates of ISO 9001 Quality Management, OHSAS 18001 Worker's Health and Workplace Security, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management, being the first company to obtain the certificate of CERTIPUR as it conforms to EUROPUR's SHE (Safety, Health,Environment) standards.

In 2013, 32,000 tons of raw materials were produced.

In 2013, it was ranked 478 in İstanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO)'s First 500 industrial firms. Form Foam is 10 th in Kayseri Corporate Tax list and also in 2013